Exhibition Openig Tripun Bokanić Award – Exhibition Of Submitted Works
Oris House of Architecture
2 November 2023, 18:00
The Stonemasonry School from Pučišće, in cooperation with the Oris House of Architecture, held a competition for the 2023 Tripun Bokanić Award.
The award recognizes exceptional achievements in the field of stone design.
The submitted entries were judged by a jury consisting of: Nikola Bašić, dipl. ing. arh., F.C.A., Dinko Kovačić, dipl. ing. arh., F.C.A., prof. Nenad Fabijanić, dipl. ing. arh., and Zdravko Matijašić, master stonemason.
In accordance with the Stonemasonry School Ordinance on rewarding individuals and legal entities for achievements in the promotion of stonemasonry, the submitted entries compete for awards in the following categories:
Awarded projects are:
1. Category of the most successful architectural achievement
Neno Kezić, Nora Roje, Emil Šverko for the Hotel Ambasador project, Split, Croatia
Studio Ante Murales / Ante Nikša Bilić for the Hotel Emotheo project, Imotski, Croatia
Ira Rechner Šustar, Tatjana Baković Kukoč and Enija Kukoč for the renovation project of the grand courtyard of the Old Town of Zrinski, Kraljevica, Croatia
2. Category for the most successful restoration project was not bestowed, per the decision of the jury.
3. Category of the most successful product design, or individual architectural or decorative element Srđan Lukšić for the project of the Lukšić and Rendić family tomb
4. Category of the most successful educational, curatorial, non-fiction, critical, scientific and theoretical work
Goran Nikšić for the monography Marko Andrijić egregius et prudens magister (published by the City of Korčula and the Ivan Vidali City Library, Korčula).
5. Category of the most successful design of stone souvenirs
The jury did not bestow an award in this category.
The special recognition “Tripun Bokanić” for the contribution to Croatian stone architecture went to the Portuguese architect, the Pritzker Prize Laureate – Álvaro Siza for the project of the Chapel of the Transfiguration of the Lord in Miljana, Croatia.